Prepare for the third season of New Zealand’s own version of the global phenomenon, Married at First Sight. In this unique social experiment, six couples are carefully paired by experts and take the bold step of marrying at first sight. The question remains: will these couples find love and chemistry, or will the weight of the experiment become too much to bear? Here, we’ve got you covered with all the information you need to watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 in Ireland on Channel 4 for free.
What is the release date of Married at First Sight NZ season 3?
The UK premiere of Married at First Sight NZ: Series 3 is scheduled to air on Thursday, November 16, 2023, at 10:25 pm on Channel 4.
How and where can I watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 in Ireland?
Channel 4 uses a geolocation system to prevent viewers outside the UK from accessing its content, ensuring compliance with licensing and distribution rules. This system relies on identifying your geographical location through your IP address. If you’re not in the UK, streaming becomes restricted.
Fortunately, VPNs offer a solution by concealing your actual location. A VPN operates by guiding your internet traffic through a server in a different location, granting you a new IP address associated with that country. So, when you connect to a server in the UK, the next time you want to watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 in Ireland on Channel 4, the platform will be tricked into thinking your device is right there in the UK, allowing you to stream without any location-based restrictions.
What is Married at First Sight NZ season 3 about?
This distinctive reality show presents a fresh approach to conventional matchmaking. A dedicated team of relationship experts collaborates to identify ideal partners for six individuals. The unique twist lies in the fact that all couples meet for the first time at the altar and willingly enter into a legally binding marriage.
After spending a few weeks together, they make a pivotal decision about the fate of their relationship. Set against the backdrop of Atlanta, Georgia, the third season featured three such weddings, all of which are currently inactive.
Married at First Sight NZ season 3 episode details
- Episode 1- Before the initial couple is paired up, the anxious brides and grooms embark on their hen and stag parties. The suspense rises as we wonder how Anna will respond upon discovering that her new husband’s best man has forgotten the wedding rings.
- Episode 2 – Moving on to the next set of matches: Vicky and Stefaan share a love for adventure, although their experiences in past relationships set them apart. Meanwhile, in another pairing, Ray and Jonathan feel an immediate and mutual attraction to each other.
- Episode 3 – Sparks fly between Carmen and James the moment they meet at the altar, establishing an instant connection. On the flip side, Christopher and Rose don’t experience such a smooth beginning, realizing that they’re not quite on the same page.
- Episode 4 – As the last wedding ceremonies conclude, the newlywed couples embark on their honeymoons in Fiji. However, it seems that for some of them, trouble might be brewing in this idyllic paradise.
- Episode 5 – Tension between Ray and Jonathan prompts them to unexpectedly join Carmen and James on their final honeymoon date. Meanwhile, all the couples gear up to transition to the next phase as they return to New Zealand and prepare to move in together.
- Episode 6 – It’s been three days since the newlyweds started living together. The experts are brought in to assist the couples facing the most challenges. Will their intervention be sufficient to prevent these couples from ending their marriages?
- Episode 7 – Tension rises as the couples gather for their inaugural dinner party. Anna expresses concern that Vicky might flirt with Jordan, Carmen seeks out intriguing details, and the friction between Ray and Christopher reaches a boiling point.
- Episode 8 – During a heartfelt commitment ceremony, the couples have an opportunity to openly share their emotions. The question lingers: will any of them decide to permanently exit the experiment?
- Episode 9 – As some couples go on dates and strengthen their connections, Ray and Jonathan choose to spend some time apart. In a surprising turn of events, Jonathan receives shocking news. Additionally, Anna shares her past with Jordan in a heartfelt conversation.
- Episode 10 – Following the events of the previous night, Jonathan contemplates his choices. Subsequently, the couples divide into groups for a night out on the town, where tumultuous relationships result in numerous tears.
- Episode 11 – The group is reeling from shocking allegations of cheating. The unfolding drama begs the question: how will everything unfold during the upcoming second dinner party?
- Episode 12 – As some couples thrive, others are on the verge of collapse. The looming question is whether any of them will decide to exit the experiment during the upcoming second commitment ceremony.
- Episode 13 – As the experiment reaches its final stages, the participants embark on home visits. Vicky expresses concern about her father’s opinion, and Jonathan’s friends make a decisive statement.
- Episode 14 – Anna wakes up to the news that her past has become public. As everyone gets ready for the last commitment ceremony, a sense of uncertainty leads one participant to contemplate leaving the experiment.
- Episode 15 – As the couples face their ultimate choices, having spent four weeks sharing every moment, they now return to their regular lives to contemplate their futures. The burning questions remain: who will choose commitment, and who will decide to walk away?
- Episode 16 – Emotions run high with tears, tantrums, and threats as the couples come together for their final dinner party. Amidst the drama, one former couple has positive news to share, while tensions resurface between others.
- Episode 17 – The participants have their last meeting with the experts, and the aftermath of the chaotic dinner party from the previous night has given everyone plenty to discuss.
Married at First Sight NZ season 3 trailer
Regrettably, the trailer for season 3 of Married at First Sight NZ has not been unveiled as of now.
Meet the cast of Married at First Sight NZ season 3
Brides and grooms
|Carmen Stimpson||25||Not specified||Single for three years, Carmen is described as weird, funny, and loving. She looks for a partner who is honest, loyal, fun, and open to exploration.|
|Victoria Fuller||27||Primary School Teacher||South African-born Vicky is an adventurous spirit seeking someone with humor, honesty, and good family values. She envisions someone tall and broad, believing in love at first sight.|
|Aimee Collins||34||Sales Manager, Business Owner||Originally from Hamilton and now in Auckland, Aimee is a risk-taker looking for a lasting marriage. Described as kind, fun, ambitious, and generous. Believes in lust at first sight but hopes for a long-term connection.|
|Rosemary Cruickshank||45||Eyelash Extension Stylist||Self-employed Rose, a mother of three and reality TV fan, is described as gentle, softly spoken, kind, and genuine. After three unsuccessful marriages, she trusts the experts to find a lasting connection.|
|Anna Saxton||25||Singer/Songwriter||Fearless Anna, splitting time between Cambridge and Los Angeles, is a performer with a bold and unique style. She values expressing herself through music and has a regret about staying in an unhappy relationship.|
|Christopher Wilson||55||Creative Director||Silver fox Christopher, an adventurer from Nelson now in Auckland, was signed up by his children for MAFS NZ. Enjoys mountain biking, camping, paddle boarding, and running with his dog. Biggest fear is failing.|
|Jonathan Trenberth||31||Marketing & Communications Manager||Tauranga-born Jonathan, now in Auckland, is known as Jono to friends. Described as a bit of a dork, friendly, and charming. Can juggle, walk on stilts, and eat fire. Looking for someone warm, funny, kind, confident, and smart.|
|Stefaan Nes||26||Pool Technician||Stefaan, originally from Palmerston North and now in Auckland, is a self-described daredevil. His proudest achievement includes buying a $25,000 jet ski. Shares a humorous story about a date involving stripping and jumping into a freezing water hole.|
|James Hardy||29||Telecommunications Technician||James, residing in Christchurch, worked for Queen Elizabeth II overseas. He doesn’t believe in love at first sight but hopes for a potential connection to develop. Enjoys cooking and would impress a significant other with their favorite meal or his signature Mexican dishes.|
|Raymond Wedlake||31||Not specified||Christchurch man Ray, still unlucky in love at 31, seeks experts’ help to find his perfect match. Desires a partner who is not judgmental or rude and can handle serious conversations. His mates describe him as down-to-earth, fun, loyal, and generous.|
|Chris Mansfield||39||Brand Ambassador||Described as a modern-day Peter Pan, Auckland-based Chris seeks someone to share his bustling life. Looking for a best friend who is confident, comfortable, independent, and always up for a laugh. Desires “a smile that lights up the room with eyes you get lost in.”|
|Jordan Dare||26||Not specified||Down-to-earth Jordan from Foxton is ready to find love again. Enjoys racing cars and had an epic mullet until his 21st birthday.|
Rating of Married at First Sight NZ season 3
Married at First Sight has achieved an overall rating of 6.2/10, based on 2,400 upvotes on IMDb.
As of now, Married at First Sight does not possess an audience score on Rotten Tomatoes.
Bridget Jones says on Stuff.co.nz; Married at First Sight NZ season 3 introduces us to a diverse cast with unique perspectives on dating. The women bring charm with their crab-related anecdotes, former Bachelorettes add a touch of nostalgia, and some men find themselves grappling with the question of what they’re truly seeking in a life partner.
Despite the seemingly awkward moments, the match-making process, which I’m sure was both intense and scientific, keeps us engaged. Amidst the entertaining chaos, the show cleverly explores the challenges of modern dating, accompanied by a soundtrack that adds to the overall fun. It’s a refreshing take on finding love that balances humor and genuine reflections on the complexities of relationships.
Check out these fans’ reactions!
Fun to have six tracks from one of my albums used throughout Married at First Sight NZ season 3! pic.twitter.com/EfWIFJdimN— Jonathan Barlow (@JonathanDBarlow) February 16, 2021
Best VPNs to watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 in Ireland on Channel 4 for free
ExpressVPN stands out as a top choice for streaming, boasting a vast network of over 3,000 servers across 94 countries This extensive coverage ensures smooth streaming experiences in the UK. When I used ExpressVPN to watch the Married at First Sight NZ season 3, I easily found a fast server near my location for seamless streaming.
With ExpressVPN, you can connect up to 8 devices simultaneously, and it’s compatible with popular devices. For devices that don’t support VPN apps, like streaming sticks and gaming consoles, ExpressVPN provides a Smart DNS called MediaStreamer.
IIf you ever have questions or need support, ExpressVPN offers 24/7 live chat assistance. Plus, with a 30-day money-back guarantee, you can test out all the premium features risk-free. So, wait no more and get your VPN today to watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 in Ireland.
|Helps you watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 in Ireland||Slightly expensive|
|No throttling, fast speeds, and unlimited bandwidth|
|8 simultaneous devices|
If you’re looking for a reliable VPN for ITV Hub, Private Internet Access (PIA) is a great choice. PIA VPN’s “Next Generation Network” uses advanced 10Gbps network cards for improved speeds, security, and performance compared to their previous 1Gbps cards. I found the connections from PIA servers to ITV Hub to be consistently stable with no annoying interruptions.
One standout feature is PIA VPN’s ability to connect an unlimited number of devices simultaneously. This means you can encrypt the traffic on all your devices, ensuring your personal data is always secure when using the internet. The subscription can be shared with your entire family, allowing everyone to watch their favorite ITV Hub shows simultaneously in different rooms.
PIA VPN offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. During my trial, when I decided to cancel, the support representative was helpful and processed my request promptly. I received the refund within four working days. So, what are you waiting for? Get your VPN today to watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 in Ireland.
|Helps you watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 in Ireland||Slightly expensive|
|A generous allowance to connect up to unlimited devices simultaneously|
|Stream Channel 4 without buffering with its fast connection speeds|
Can I watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 on Netflix?
Unfortunately, it is not available on Netflix, but you can access the latest season of Married at First Sight NZ in Ireland through Channel 4 using a VPN.
What is the genre of Married at First Sight NZ season 3?
The genre of Married at First Sight NZ season 3 is a combination of Reality TV and Romance.
Is Married at First Sight NZ season 3 worth watching?
Yes, Married at First Sight NZ season 3 is worth watching for its unique approach to matchmaking, the emotional journey of the couples navigating arranged marriages, and the intriguing dynamics that unfold throughout the season.
In the initial episode of the third season, before the first couple is matched, viewers are treated to the hen and stag dos of the participants. This premiere offers a glimpse into how the couples navigate these experiences, leaving us to wonder if they will successfully overcome the challenges presented.
For those interested to watch Married at First Sight NZ season 3 in Ireland, we suggest utilizing ExpressVPN for an optimal viewing experience.